Friday, January 29, 2016

8 x 8 Sport Albums

I am very excited about my new 8 x 8 scrapbooking albums featuring several different SPORTS!  I can create just about any sport and school activity.  So far I have created Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Swimming, Wrestling, and Cheerleading.  I have Golf, Dance, and Gymnastics in the works.  I have been keeping very busy perfecting my photography skills taking pictures of some Volleyball matches, Basketball games, Soccer games, and even Cheerleading.  I love taking pictures and then creating a scrapbook for athletes to cherish.  Let me know if I can help you capture any special occasions.  Here is a sneak peek at some of the pages.  Go to my facebook page scrapbookstamping to see each 8 X 8 sport album.  Click here Scrapbookstamping  to see more!





No comments: